Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Last word on the topic!

Really - this has got to stop. This is not supposed to be a blog about (in)conveniences. Things are getting out of hand.

I was grateful to Nog for introducing me to a site counter that worked and happily installed it. Worked a dream and I waited patiently for the next day to see what results it produced. Opening up the detailed record I was horrified to find that the advertising on the site is VERY focused - on whatever you have most recently blogged about. Horrors! My page is covered with adverts associated with toilets!! Need a composting toilet? There's a company on my counter results page! Need toilet partitioning (whatever that might be - sounds anatomically challenging)? Try my blog counter for more details!

And, of course, no doubt this post will just make matters worse... gotta go and have a think about what I might choose for my next post, hmm, this could take a while! Feel free to help me decide...

No comments: