Saturday, February 18, 2006

I promised myself....

that I had blogged enough about identity and public conveniences and that I would turn my attention to more mundane matters from now on. Then I had another encounter. In total innocence I was striding towards the prospect of a decent lunch, not a care in the world except gratifying the rumbling in my stomach. In anticipation of gastronomic joy I had in mind to wash my hands. A door ahead looked promisingly like a familiar washroom. And then all of a sudden there IT was - the sign. I've seen it before but never given it much thought. With benefit of recent reflection however I have to reconsider. "This toilet is intended for those with special needs. All others are requested to use toilets on other floors"... It's me isn't it?

No comments: